9 days ago
Mechanical Engineer II
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 7983
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Design curtainwall systems using engineering components and principles.
- Develop and refine processes within all departments.
- Understand and input building support including thermal and acoustic.
- Plan goals for schedules and budget objectives.
- Develop Curtain Wall systems and components making appropriate decisions based on project specifications.
- Generate drawings for submittal and reviewed by design team.
- Conduct 3D models for product information.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Review, interpret and apply project specifications to materials and designs.
- Provide suggestions and ideas to operations team, designers.
- Read and interpret project Architectural and structure drawings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Manufacturing and building industry.
- Must have experience with CurtainWall systems.
- Strong knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to travel to project sites and vendors as required.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor/SolidWorks.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Must be local.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.