21 days ago
Mechanical Engineer II
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8468
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer for our client in the Manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will complete all mechanical engineer duties effectively, safely and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to design curtainwall systems.
- Must have knowledge of engineering, manufacturing, and field installation processes.
- Must be able to follow budgeted and scheduled plans.
- Must be able to complete drawings for review.
- Must be able to create 3D models for review.
- Must be able to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 5-7 years manufacturing and building industry experience.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must have strong spatial aptitude.
- Must be able to travel.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor/SolidWorks preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand drawing.
- Takes initiative, and works well in a team environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.