6 months ago
Mechanical Professional Engineer
Job Id: 6111
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for everyday project activities, quality control and project delivery, overseeing all phases of the project from design to contract document and specification production, shop drawing checks, site visitation and project closeout.
- Administrative supervision with assignments given in general terms and objectives.
- Makes mechanical engineering design decisions mostly independently.
- Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex design issues and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects.
- Directs and coordinates the workload with project team.
- Coordinates with other internal and/or external team members.
- Adheres to company policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience with building systems design focusing on electrical power: medium and low voltage, power distribution
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit
- BSEE is mandatory
- Must have Healthcare Experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.