about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9225
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are seeking a Facilities Technician with strong background in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Potential candidate will be required to perform facility and equipment maintenance, repairs and other related duties.
- Meeting customer needs in a professional, timely, and efficient manner
- Perform replacing and balancing tires a well as adjusting/replacing brakes
- Maintain and repair starters, generators, and universal joints
- Carry out emergency repairs and minor arc welding
- Train and help others
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1-2 years of prior experience in Automotive or Diesel
- Skilled in diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems
- ASE Certification
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.