about 2 months ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate is expected to perform the following activities including but not limited to mechanic, pipefitter, welder and general mechanic work as directed by the Supervisor.
- Taking care of all Mechanical Technician Class I, II, III & IV work.
- Candidate is required to Install, start-up, troubleshooting, and repair all mechanical equipment and systems when required.
- Design modification (basic level) of mechanical systems and precision alignment of them.
- Basic pipe systems design and repair.
- Designing layouts, installation and fabrication of stainless steel and copper tubing systems, screwed and welded carbon steel pipe as per drawings and sketches.
- Carbon steel, stainless steel and specialty metal pipe welding fabrication and installation and according to ASME code specifications and structural welding according to code.
- Structural weldments layout and fabrication. Stainless steel and carbon steel sheet metal welding for duct work. Fabrication and installation of stainless steel and carbon steel sheet metal weldments.
- Welded piping and structural systems repairment.
- Perform site-wide lubrication duties using different grades of oil and grease.
- Provide support in other floor activities.
- Able to work on feet for long hour and lift up to 50 lbs.
- On site lubrication duties as well as belt and chain adjustments.
- Basic computer application operations like using excel, INFOR etc.
- Proficient in using power tools and hand tools.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Should know how to operate a JLG and forklift.
Should have one of the following:
- A 2 yrs technical degree in Industrial Maintenance or Welding
- A Journeyman’s card,
- At least 2 yrs of experience as an industrial mechanic, welder, and/or pipefitter.
· Ready to take written test in each field to verify skill levels of millwright, pipefitter, and welder.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.