13 days ago
Mechanical Technician Class I, II, III & IV
Job Id: 8826
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Carry out all Mechanical Technician (mechanic, pipefitter, welder, and general mechanic) work as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor, Lead Person or his designee, pertaining to all site equipment, structure and grounds.
- Perform installation, start-up, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical equipment and systems.
- Create design and specifying of basic piping systems.
- Layout, fabrication, and installation of screwed and welded carbon steel pipe per drawings and sketches
- Troubleshoot equipment and repair of existing piping systems
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of Industrial Maintenance experience (Welding, Journeyman, Pipefitter)
- Skilled using precision measuring instruments
- Proficient reading drawings and sketches
- Basic knowledge of three phase electrical power
- Operate a JLG and forklift
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.