Ayers Hill, Pennsylvania
about 1 month ago
Media Network Engineer
Ayers Hill, PA
Job Id: 12392
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Responsible for router and switch OS maintenance and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Responsible for monitoring all routers and switches within the network.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, Layer 2 switching, multicast, Class of Service
- Knowledge of Junos, (IOS a plus)
- Familiarity with UNIX-based operating systems
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Experience with various routing protocols such as MPLS, LDP, RSVP, BGP, OSPF, PIM, etc.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.