10 days ago
Medical Device Assembler
Job Id: 12959
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assemble various subassemblies, standards, and special products according to regulatory, organizational, and procedural requirements.
- Accurate fitting, aligning, and adjusting required to very close tolerances or precision fits subject to strict inspection.
- Ability to cut, strip, solder, crimp and terminate small gauge wire according to specifications using hand and power tools.
- Set up and test complete products to determine compliance with exacting operating requirements using automated and manual testing methods.
- Maintain a safe, orderly, and clean manufacturing environment.
- Manage and assign responsibilities to assemblers in the group.
- Manage production inventory, assembly test equipment, and personnel requirements as necessary to maintain production schedules and ensure product quality.
- Instruct others in assembly and test methods. Assist in the creation of manufacturing procedures to ensure clarity and product quality.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical or vocational school background in electrical or electronics helpful
- 5 years of experience in a precision electro-mechanical assembly environment (Required)
- Training to IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620 standards for electronic and cable/wire harness assemblies
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Earned Sick Leave
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.