Hightstown, New Jersey
12 days ago
Job Id: 10986
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Serve as a Medical Technologist in the Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, and Generalist sections of the laboratory.
- Interact with external personnel on the phone or in person
- Ensure office and laboratory documents are filed and indexed correctly
- Maintain and update laboratory schedules
- Ensure that sufficient stocks are maintained of laboratory supplies and reagents.
- B.S. Medical Technology or certification as a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Scientist
- 1+ years of clinical laboratory experience including chemistry, toxicology, hematology, immunology and urine analysis
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.