10 days ago
Member Contact Center Operations Manager
Job Id: 12917
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for day-to-day resource management, project deliverables/quality, project deadlines and employee development and productivity.
- Responsible for preparing and independently analyzing performance data (e.g., employee productivity, financial, staffing, and disposition) to identify trends and root causes of volume or performance changes for call center unit and develops action plans to resolve any deficiencies.
- Creates and implements business plan objectives that support organizational growth, service quality and financial goals within the Member Contact Center.
- Responsible for managing accounts while growing and achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for the use of metrics to maximize sales predictability and deliver on accurate forecasts.
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction necessary to handle all incoming and outgoing contacts (including digital onboarding, web, email and chat) in order to meet or exceed daily performance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent is required.
- 7 plus years of experience working in a customer / member service role.
- Minimum of 3 years previous call center management experience required.
- Must have experience with call center technology - ACD systems, Call Recording systems, WFM, CMS, Multi Media Contact –voice, email, chat, video contact.
- Financial industry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Executive-level presentation skills and ability to handle high-level client interactions.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and negotiating skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.