13 days ago
Job Id: 7925
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitor grain inventory levels and previous sales records, determine the most cost-effective suppliers and remain watchful for any negative or positive impacts that might occur on global supply and demand.
- Trading, purchasing, locating, and customer accounts for each commodity.
- Negotiate contracts with farmers for the production or purchase of farm products.
- Coordinate or direct activities of workers engaged in cutting, transporting, storing, or milling products and maintaining records.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of Agricultural merchandising.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and SAP.
- Strong logistics background.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.