about 2 months ago
Metal Bond Technician
Job Id: 10592
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a leading manufacturer company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Adhere to production schedule set by work center lead and production manager
- Follow production processes as determined by quality and engineering
- Engage in setups and cleanups as directed by the work center lead
- Complete preventative maintenance as required
- Prepare and bag metal bond parts and assemblies for the curing process.
- High school diploma/GED require
- 2+ years’ experience working in a production environment, assembly experience and metal bond experience a plus
- Overtime required (and/or Saturdays as necessary based on the production schedule).
- Must be willing to work second shift if required.
- Must be able to Read, understand, and fill out all required paperwork and computer forms
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills, able to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted, bend, stand, stoop
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
- Must have reliable mode of transportation
- Must be willing to train on 1st shift & once trained transfer to split shift- 12pm to 8:30pm (with shift differential)
- Must be able to carry out various tasks in busy production facility.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.