8 days ago
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Bachelor's degree in Science
- Experience in a cGMP environment
- Experience with IQ/OQ/PQ is required
- Knowledge of USP/ICH/FDA is required
- trouble shooting of various instruments such as HPLC,GC, UV spectrophotometer, Balances and any other instruments and equipments
- HPLC Calibrations
- HPLC Preventative maintenance and repairs
- Contacting outside vendors regarding instrument qualifications
- Maintaining calibration schedules
- Good analytical skills
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.