10 days ago
Durham, North Carolina
- Maintain laboratory procedures in accordance with GLP standards of the US FDA.
- Strong understanding and in depth knowledge of pharmaceutical microbiological principles, techniques.
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Develop new pharmaceutical products
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Full benefits package
- Keeping up to date with scientific and research developments.
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines.
- Observing high health and safety standards.
- Maintains quality results by participating in internal audits; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs.
- Managing laboratories.
- BS degree in Microbiology , Biology or similar.
- Test and prepare accurate daily records and documents that report the results of their lab work for lot release.
- Analyze, Review and Report test results.
- Document review, assistance in revising QC documents, drafting SOP’s/STM’s.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.