20 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst - Financials
Location: Chandler, AZ
- Responsible for implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Responsible to design, configure and test financial solutions within D365 Finance & Operations.
- Responsible to resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing configuration, end-user training, and documentation for new and existing capabilities in D365.
- Responsible to listen to business needs and incorporate best practice into the design of processes.
- Responsible to analyze customer requirements using engineering principles and practices.
- Responsible to understand and define functional requirements to interface with ISVs.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in supporting one or more functional areas of D365 or AX such as Finance, Project Management, and Power BI reporting.
- Experience with integrations and ISV solutions
- Experience implementing D365 is preferred
- Related training and certifications are a plus
- Strong skills in Power BI and SQL
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time off
Job ID: 12786
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.