Wayne, New Jersey
17 days ago
1st and 2nd Shifts
Job Id: 8381
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Setting up and operating MIG welding machines.
- Reading and understanding blueprints and technical instructions.
- Accurately measure and lay out locations for welded components.
- Accommodating varying thicknesses of steel by adjusting weld as needed.
- Checking and verifying part numbers before assembly of product to customer specifications.
- Using MIG and weld components according to blueprints.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 Year of MIG welding experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.