MIG Welding Operator
Shift - 1st
Parsippany Hills, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity could be the right fit for you. We are looking for MIG Welders to work in the first shift with competitive pay ranging around $18 per hour.
- The candidate must be skillful in operation of MIG machines and run a cutter with oxygen setting torches.
- Must have a working knowledge of how to operate welding equipment, track torches.
- The candidate should be proficient in cleaning & de-greasing parts of grinders, wire brushes or solvents.
- The candidate must have proficient fabrication skills.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining all the tools and equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2-3 years of related experience required.
- Preferred 1 year of experience in MIG welding.
- Preferred – Certification in Welding (OSHA 10 preferred)
- Additional Physical Requirements
- Involves lifting, up to 50 lb.
- Frequent standing, twisting, bending. climbing (stairs, ladders, terrain) and walking
- Must be able to work for 40 hours on any given week.
- Flexible to work on weekends (as required)
- Adhere to safety protocol such as wearing hard hat, safety glasses, ear plugs, protective equipment, reflective vests, steel toed shoes as required by the facility.
- Must be able to remain composed and calm during any emergency and respond as expected during any instances if required.
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.