3 months ago
Job Id: 8854
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for estimating costs, based on time, labor and material forecasts
- Creating written responses to client specifications and requests for proposals for large and/or complex projects
- Support our current estimators and grow into a full time estimator.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of estimation and millwork experience
- Good knowledge of millwork and casework construction
- Strong knowledge of partitions, science casework and wood ceilings
- Read, interpret, and understand architectural drawings and specification documents
- Understand estimating and production as they relate to shop drawings, material yield, and labor
- Familiar with cabinet construction and drawing requirements
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.