Sand Springs, Oklahoma
about 1 month ago
27 Aug 00:00
Sand Springs, OK
Job Id: 7328
- Performing effective installation and execution while working with project teams, superintendents, and supporting subcontractors.
- Read and understand blueprints, construction drawings, and specifications maintained in a Field Binder specific for each job.
- Beware prior to the start of any job at which time the following will be distributed and discussed: - Construction Drawings - Installation method and sequence - Installation Budget - Cost Codes - Schedule
- Complete knowledge of AWI standards.
- Strong ability to work under deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to gain basic computer skills.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills.
- This job operates in a variety of construction environments which will include working in extreme weather conditions and noise levels.
- Field installation activities and or loading and unloading of product and tools/equipment require a need to perform regular physical lifting and carrying product and tools regularly.
- This position requires travel to assigned job sites.
- Valid driver's license
- Construction experience required
- Carpentry/millwork experience required
- Installation: experience required
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.