18 days ago
Millwright / Welder
Job Id: 8421
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Knowledge of all welding techniques required including Stick, MIG, Flux Core and Submerged Arc.
- Cutting and joining metal parts for fabricating or repairing vehicle equipment, furniture, tools and various other articles, applying tools like mig-welder, plasma cutter, arc welder, chop saw, oxyacetylene torch etc.
- Designing and fabricating the equipment and parts for meeting the special or unusual needs, using the manufacturer specifications, calculator, measuring devices, drawings etc.
- Installing or removing any special equipment like paint machine, grinder, power and hand tools etc.
- Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in fabrication of the parts in various numbers.
- Maintaining a record of all the work completed so as to facilitate the accounting activities.
- Maintaining routine inventory supplies that are used for operating the welding unit via inspection of stocks and ordering fresh stock as and when required.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.