about 1 month ago
Mold Repair/Tool and Die Maker
Job Id: 10094
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform mold repair, disassemble molds without damage to components.
- Clean mold plates and all components.
- Polish cavities and cores as required.
- Fabricate simple mold components or make simple repairs on machine tools as directed.
- Familiarity with welding and tool room equipment and be capable of operating machines within the prescribed tolerance and allowances.
- Accumulate molds and components maintaining proper dimensional tolerances.
- Associates Degree in Mold Making, Mold Repair, or Machine Tool and Die.
- 1-2 years of Tool and Die/mold repairman experience
- Basic math and strong reading/writing skills
- Proficient reading blueprints, drawings, sketches, etc.
- Skilled using small hand tools to large machines
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.