30 days ago
Job Id: 9229
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Understand the process of injection molding, by being able to: set up and teardown, troubleshoot and resolve problems, perform equipment maintenance, and conduct a steady workflow.
- Work with production personnel and R&Ds
- Follow all company policies and standards.
- Work within safety regulations and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure molded components meet requirements and can be adjusted if required.
- Produce molded components in a timely manner that doesn’t interrupt workflow.
- Communicate with outside vendors and develop tooling and fixtures that are of high-quality standards.
- Handle raw molding materials that are traceability and prevents contamination.
- Document molding runs that can be controlled and easily reproduced.
- Draft and perform mold validations.
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- 3-year experience in Plastic Injection Molding. Required
- 3-year experience in a manufacturing environment. Required
- Must be able to work independently and complete injection molding projects.
- Must be detail-oriented and have organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate and work with a team and customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment while working in a safe manner.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Tatiana McNeil
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey-based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.