4 months ago
31 Oct 00:00
Job Id: 4382
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervises the Molecular department staff.
- Interacts with clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Active involvement with various complex analytical procedures and tests.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of special projects.
- Responsible for the execution of all ISO and QC requirements.
- In a team-oriented environment, supervise the Molecular staff to ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and reliability of results.
- Review of sample transmittal forms, QC documents and Molecular reports.
- Assign daily work schedule.
- Properly schedule work based on client expectations, needs, and company resources.
- Review, approve and validate results.
- Responsible for FDA paperwork.
- Working knowledge of standard testing procedures and regulations.
- Work effectively with other departments.
- Identify appropriate methods to use based upon sample types received and set up validations if necessary.
- Performs other duties as required.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years industrial experience with 3+ years in a Molecular Laboratory.
- 3+ years Supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.