about 1 month ago
13 Apr 00:00
Multi Craft Maintenance Technician
Job Id: 5957
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Mechanical skills include, but not limited to, setup of process control systems, welding and ability to install new equipment.
- Skilled in high and low voltage electrical wiring.
- Rockwell training in Slick 500 PLC, PLC 5000
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Full-time, direct-hire/permanent job opportunity
- World class manufacturer
- State of the art facility
- Loyal Client and Customer Base
- Ability for growth opportunity
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.