about 1 month ago
Naval Propulsion Systems Engineer
Job Id: 9756
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepare design support and integration of the Propulsion System
- Examine and comment of Propulsion System Suppliers Technical Data, Drawings, and Technical Procedures.
- Evaluate and inputs to Shipyard Test and Trial Documentation.
- Support as necessary the subcontractor performing the following Physical / Mechanical integration tasks for systems indicated; Conducts Propulsion power train analysis, Torsion, Noise, Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Shaft alignment, Assist in physical/mechanical installation design of the propulsion system into the ship, Propulsion Train Mechanical Integration, Bolting Arrangements, Specification of Fasteners, and Other Mechanical Details
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 9-12 years of project and system architecture experience in Naval business strategy.
- Previous experience as a propulsion engineer in shipyards
- Prior supervisory experience in a multi-disciplined project and matrixed environment
- Strong knowledge of ships propulsion systems and Hull Machinery &Electrical (HM&E)
- Hands on Electrical and mechanical integration experience for military environments
- Expert knowledge of MIL-SPECS, DOD regulations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.