12 days ago
Network Administrator II
Job Id: 9960
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional,) company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Identifies continuous improvement projects to enhance the organization’s efficiency by reducing nonvalue added steps that can be eliminated by the use of technology.
- Directly responsible for the stability and sustainability of the organizations core IT related systems including network security, firewall web filter, e-mail SPAM filter, and antivirus protection.
- Ensure data integrity through development and maintenance of proper backups, security systems and control over all registered application software.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, system backups, archiving, and disaster recovery.
- Helps develop and enforce policies that mitigate or eliminate company exposure related to technology.
- Serves as the technical lead for all facets of the server, network, security, and PC infrastructure
- Provides recommendations and expertise to ensure that all company systems, including existing computer hardware and software, as well as physical and virtual infrastructure are functioning properly.
- Ensures all help desk activities are prioritized in alignment with the business needs.
- Proactively plan for the implementation of additions, deletions, and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure.
- Plans and executes activities and projects that are aligned and prioritized with the needs of the company.
- Identifies the need for new technology, thoroughly assesses features, risks, and benefits of alternatives, and matches new technologies to existing organizational skills and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT /High School Diploma in the relevant field
- 4+ years of relevant experience (Required)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.