about 1 month ago
27 Apr 00:00
Job Id: 6112
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to install and maintain site equipment, LANs, voice and data communications, firmware software and hardware infrastructure.
- Responsible to assist Systems Engineer in support of server hardware, SAN, VMWare, Windows and voice.
- Responsible for managing wide area networks, network devices, wireless, VoIP.
- Responsible to configure, install and support network Ethernet and fiber channel switches, firewalls, wireless controllers, wireless access points.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Cisco configuration experience with switches and firewalls is required.
- Experience with troubleshooting, diagnostics, evaluation and documentation of various data / voice communication solutions.
- Experience with installation of new or modified equipment and local area networks.
- On call support including 24x7 emergency response.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.