Durham, North Carolina
30 days ago
Network Operations Director
Job Id: 8707
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manage three departments: Performance Analytics, Network Operations Centers (NOC), and NERC Compliance.
- Responsible to ensure that all customer requirements at met for analytical reporting and incident response times
- Responsible to investigate any variances from contractual response times & obligations, deliver findings & recommendations.
- Responsible to identify, troubleshoot, create action plans, and when necessary escalate issues across the portfolio.
- Responsible to actively seek win-win opportunities to upsell customers on billable service
- Responsible to create and realize a new vision for leveraging big data to deliver outsized insights for customers.
- Responsible to manage vendors supporting Network Ops directly and serve as point of contact from Network Ops to customer
- Responsible to participate directly in escalated technical issues such as outages or damages relating to plants, guiding such issues to favorable resolution, and keeping all parties informed
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another technical field is required.
- At-least 5 years in power plant Operations & Maintenance or other directly relevant experience required.
- At-least 3 years demonstrated experience in the solar industry
- At-least 2 years of leadership experience required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.