20 days ago
New Project Engineering Specialist
Job Id: 9845
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for doing planning and implementation for the new projects in all aspects.
- Must provide technical support to designated projects and production lines.
- Responsible for the making the Process Plan.
- Must suggest cost reduction ideas.
- Complete trials for bending, welding, and assembly
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in the same field.
- Must have good working knowledge of AutoCAD and electrical skills like welding, PLC etc.
- Experience and knowledge of manufacturing materials (stainless steels, tool steels, etc.)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.