4 months ago
28 May 00:00
Night Shift Maintenance Supervisor
Job Id: 6173
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Managing the hourly maintenance team members and responsible for overall plant maintenance.
- Scheduling, planning, purchasing, employee supervision, training and development.
- Overseeing plant mechanical, electrical and contract technicians as well as preventative maintenance
- Help in the maintenance and repairs of plant equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
- 4-5 years of manufacturing maintenance experience in a supervisory role
- 2 years of maintenance frontline leadership experience preferred
- Must be Bilingual
- Experience with Ultrasound, Infrared Thermography, Vibration, MCE, Oil Analysis
- Strong safety knowledge with permit procedures, hazardous chemicals, and process safety management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CMMS software
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is a plus
- Travel (10%)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.