about 1 month ago
Night Shift Supervisor
Job Id: 11656
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manage the daily work and the safety of all night warehouse employees.
- Responsible to assure quality performance through proper staffing, effective communication, and training.
- Responsible to take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and follows the company policy.
- Performs maintenance and sets up new accounts on the routing system as needed.
- Responsible to conduct regular department or pre-shift meetings to communicate any changes to company policies and procedures, address employee concerns, foster idea-sharing, and suggestions for improvement.
- Responsible to review warehouse procedures and recommend and/or modify the operational structure to create a more efficient and productive operation.
- Responsible to ensure the trucks, fleet, drivers, and warehouse workers are following local, state, and federal regulatory agencies (i.e., DOT, OSHA, etc.)
- High school diploma.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in operations management.
- Experience with WMS technology software.
- Routing Software experience preferred.
- Hazmat experience preferred.
- Proven computer skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.