about 1 month ago
Night Shipping Manager
Job Id: 11659
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to coordinates daily shipping activities and provides work direction to staff.
- Responsibilities include managing the accurate picking of product, safe & efficient loading of product on to company trucks, paperwork associated with the route shipments, maintaining a clean organized work area, and managing overall workflow.
- Responsible to supervise and assist members of the shipping team.
- Responsible to achieve order accuracy goals through the training and development of warehouse staff.
- Responsible to assist Warehouse Manager in establishing and conveying expectations for staff and for measuring performance and productivity levels.
- Responsible to communicate effectively and provide appropriate and timely follow up.
- High School diploma or equivalent; AA or higher education preferred.
- At-least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Forklift certification.
- Experience with an RF inventory management system preferred.
- Experience working with seasonal products a plus.
- Ability to lift up-to 50lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- April-September-Night Shift Shipping Manager, October-March-Day Shipping Manager
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.