13 days ago
Night Shipping Manager
Job Id: 12152
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to lead the shipping team to achieve operational goals.
- Responsible to coordinates daily shipping activities and provides work direction to staff.
- Responsibilities include managing the accurate picking of product, safe & efficient loading of product on to company trucks, paperwork associated with the route shipments, maintaining a clean organized work area, and managing overall workflow.
- Responsible to supervise and assist members of the shipping team.
- Responsible to achieve order accuracy goals through the training and development of warehouse staff.
- Responsible to communicate effectively and provide appropriate and timely follow up.
- High school diploma.
- 3+ years of experience in Wholesale Distribution.
- Seasonal Business experience a must.
- Management experience.
- Experience with WMS software.
- Hazmat experience preferred.
- Proven computer skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- April through September is Night Shift (Sunday – Thursday 4pm to finish)
- October through March is Day Shift (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.