23 days ago
Job Id: 10271
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Care for employees at site according to medical directives within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act in the applied state.
- Adheres to health management policies, protocols, medical directives, and physician standing orders according to scope of practice.
- Provides compassionate, quality care to employees.
- Adheres to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker's Compensation, etc.
- Adheres to HIPAA compliance of confidentiality of employees' personal health information.
- Participates in health and safety teaching of employees.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with departmental staff, complex management, supervisory staff, local healthcare providers, and third party administrator (TPA).
- Conducts all assigned and additional job tasks within legal, ethical, and moral standards of care in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintains accurate documentation and assists in departmental medical records upkeep. Provides appropriate documentation of all care provided in a professional and effective manner.
- Keeps department clean and orderly.
- Notifies Occupational Health Manager and designee of any pertinent physical and emotional changes of symptoms presented by employees.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)
- 1+ Year of experience (Required)
- High School Diploma / GED / Associate Degree in Nursing (Required)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.