20 days ago
Job Id: 8850
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Plan, coordinate, organize and prioritize all labor activities
- Examine and evaluate financials to ensure financial goals are met
- Uphold Safety programs and other aspects of regulatory compliance
- Root causes and foresee issues to improve short and long-term operational performance
- Maximize production and mitigate company exposure and liability
- Grow constructive and cooperative relationships, labor management, ensuring cost efficiency while maintaining consistent quality
- Hire, mentor, train and develop direct reports and their direct reports to build a stronger team.
- Manage Maintenance, Crew Leaders, Managers and office staff to ensure facility runs efficiently,
cost effectively, with optimum output and meeting all deadlines.
- Assist Grower Manager to ensure efficiency and quality to meet customer standards
- Supervise reoccurring repairs and maintenance projects
- Approve purchase of raw materials
- Manage all CapEx to maximize ROI
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in the greenhouse industry
- Strong managerial experience
- Must be Bilingual/English/Spanish)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Valid Driver License
- Active First aid/CPR certification
- Flexibility to travel
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.