Coffee County, Georgia
about 1 month ago
Occupational Health Manager (RN)
Coffee County, GA
Job Id: 8564
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage, mentor, and guide occupational health care professionals
- Oversee care programs for employees at site according to Medical Directives.
- Direct staff to perform drug and alcohol test.
- Schedule health assessments and evaluations of employees for return-to-work, fitness for duty, and medical surveillance.
- Maintain proper documentation and assist in departmental medical records upkeep.
- Adhere to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker's Compensation, etc. and maintain OSHA log
- Be compassionate and provide quality care to the team members.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Associate Degree of Nursing / Diploma of Nursing
- Should have valid RN license.
- CPR/ AED/First Aid card is required.
- Minimum 3+year of experience required as RN.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.