12 days ago
Occupational Health Professional
Job Id: 8474
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Delivering direct care for employees at site by following medical directives within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act in WI.
- Following health management policies, protocols, medical directives, and physician standing orders according to scope of practice.
- Providing compassionate care to team members.
- Following to all state and federal regulations (OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, etc.)
- Following to HIPAA compliance of confidentiality of employees’ personal health information.
- Participating in health and safety teaching of team members.
- Establishing/maintaining good working relationships with departmental staff, complex management, supervisory staff, local healthcare providers, and third-party administrator (TPA).
- Conducting all assigned and additional job tasks within legal, ethical, and moral standards of care in a professional manner.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and assisting in departmental medical records upkeep.
- Providing appropriate documentation of all care provided in a professional manner.
- Keeping department orderly.
- Notifies Occupational Health Manager and designee of any pertinent physical and emotional changes of symptoms presented by employees.
- Other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate Degree of Nursing / Diploma Nursing Degree Required
- Current LPN or RN license in state of WI.
- Must obtain certification in urine drug screen and breath alcohol collections.
- Current CPR / First Aid /AED card required.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of experience
- Must be on call one weekend a month
- Must be able to work other hours/shifts as needed
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct or Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.