6 days ago
Occupational Health Professional
Job Id: 8499
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should be able to provide direct care for employees at site according to Medical Directives.
- Should be able to perform drug and alcohol test.
- Should be able to schedules health assessments and evaluations of employees for return-to-work, fitness for duty, and medical surveillance.
- Should maintain proper documentation and assist in departmental medical records upkeep.
- Should adhere to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker's Compensation, etc. and maintains OSHA log
- Should provide compassionate quality care to the team members.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Associate Degree of Nursing for RN / Diploma of Nursing for RN Required
- Should contain the current RN license.
- CPR/ AED/First Aid card is required.
- Minimum 1+year of experience required as RN.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.