Mt. Pleasant, Texas
about 1 month ago
Occupational Health Professional (LNP)
Day Shift and Night Shift
Mt. Pleasant, TX
Job Id: 9220
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide direct care for employees at site according to Medical Directives.
- Perform drug and alcohol test.
- Schedule health assessments and evaluations of employees for return-to-work, fitness for duty, and medical surveillance.
- Maintain proper documentation and assist in departmental medical records upkeep.
- Adhere to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker's Compensation, etc. and maintain OSHA log
- Be compassionate and provide quality care to the team members.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- LNP license required
- CPR/ AED/First Aid card is required.
- Minimum 1+year of experience required as LNP.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.