Mulberry, South Carolina
about 1 month ago
Occupational Health Professional - LPN
Job Id: 11844
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide support in all areas pertaining to Employee Health: first aid, emergency response, work related injury, etc.
- Develop and implement trainings.
- Maintain diligent records of all incidents.
- AED/CPR/First Aid Certification required
- Must have LPN license.
- Demonstrated injury management, decision making, and social skills.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.