13 days ago
Ocean Import Freight Manager
Job Id: 11512
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to understand the processes, documentation and terminology in international shipping from time of purchase order issuance through the delivery of cargo
- Must communicate with clients, coworkers, and supervisors in a clear, concise, and timely manner
- Must be able to resolve issues with shipping lines, ports, and container freight stations and carriers.
- Must timely audit any detention/demurrage
- Must ensure handling of required documents according to regulations and internal procedures
- Must follow-up shipment status in the department, identifies incidents and ensures resolution of incident.
- Must assist in training and recruiting of new employees.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain, Business or Economic field
- 5+ years of experience of Ocean Freight Management.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Company Paid Holidays
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.