The Office Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and support-related tasks to Office personnel, including travel arrangements, assist with event planning, immigration administrative tasks and front desk office duties when required.
- Office Admin: Perform general administrative tasks including copying, scanning, maintaining records, mail room responsibilities, scheduling events/meetings on calendars, and preparing documents, etc.
- Immigration: Will oversees immigration status of all those with new or transferring visa’s and assists foreign nationals with immigration procedures. Ensures all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner. This person will work very closely with our immigration attorney as a liaison to perform this function.
- Travel Help Desk responsibilities: provide support with travel arrangements, to include but not limited to; flight, hotel, rental car, Uber/Lyft rides, etc.
- Reception Backup: Cover the front desk reception to cover lunches, breaks and absences.
- Event Committee member: Will be a member of the internal committee who develops, plans and organizes company events from holiday parties, to picnics, special catered lunches, activity days, purchasing company gifts for employees, etc.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite
- At least 1 year of experience dealing with immigration issues – not mandatory but would be extremely helpful to have.
- Some experience with corporate travel would be helpful
- Experience with dealing with a very diverse population with all different types of cultures and personalities.
- Organizational and time management ability, with a knack for keeping projects and others on track
- Experience using Concur expense and travel management system, not mandatory, but would be nice to have.
- Strong customer service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and expand on their job duties
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills