Edison, New Jersey
18 days ago
Job Id: 8763
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepare progress reports, monthly reports, Project Meeting Minutes, general correspondence, contract closeout documents.
- Interpret and understand shop drawings, construction documents, plans & specifications
- Reviewing, logging and distributing documents to the appropriate disciplines
- Creating and maintaining a tracking spreadsheet / database to monitor and coordinate Construction Schedule, Inspections and incoming QC support documentation.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively & efficiently with internal staff and external agencies / clients
- Project closeouts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Architecture or construction related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in capacity of Office Engineer
- NICET Highway Construction Level I, II, III, or IV
- Must be ACI Field Testing Grade I
- NJSAT (New Jersey Society of Asphalt Technologist Certification is a plus
- Rutgers Traffic Control Certification would be preferred
- ACI Concrete Construction Technologists highly recommended
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.