19 days ago
10 May 00:00
Job Id: 6227
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Drive all operation activities to meet and exceed company goals in member development, safety, quality, environmental, and cost of goods manufactured.
- Ensure all members have necessary tools to perform and improve daily tasks, quality and safety
- Create an environment ensuring member involvement and implementation of programs, ideas and guidelines.
- Develop and monitor budget/ capital plan for areas of responsibilities
- Lead new products and new technology projects
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing leadership/coaching role
- Food industry and animal harvest experience
- Experience in strategic planning and continuous improvement methodologies
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Christopher Achaibar
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.