30 days ago
Fort Hill, WV
Job Id: 4704
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordinate daily activities at the site including production, maintenance, quality, logistics, and safety.
- Communicate with maintenance, scheduling, and lab personnel to meet daily production objectives.
- Maintain an up to date operating procedure and administer the terms of the labor contract and maintain positive labor relations with employees.
- Provide technical support and advice to personnel as well as evaluation of employee work performance.
- Troubleshooting of plant operational problems.
- Oversee implementation of new production equipment to meet site demands.
- Implement strategies for improving product quality and production efficiency and ensure sufficient material resources are available to avoid production delays.
- Control labor costs as well as planning, scheduling, and prioritizing work assignments.
- Control supply costs through proper inventory control of production tools and equipment.
- Enforcement of all safety policies and practices and maintain high standards of employee performance as it relates to safety, quality, cost, and throughput.
- Maintain production operations in accordance with ISO 9000:2000/2015 standards.
- Maintain improvement efforts in all areas of plant operations such as SPC.
- Direct production operations for the Plant.
- Bachelor’s degree (Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering)
- 5+ years of managerial experience with budgetary responsibility in a chemical or allied industry.
- Experience from a chemical manufacturing environment, with strong focus on maintenance programs and plant operations.
- Work experience in a union environment preferred.
- Knowledge of current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and standards.
- Must have management experience in process plant.
- Demonstrated results in process improvement.
- Experience leading manufacturing support functions (HSE, Supply Chain, etc).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.