9 months ago
02 Feb 00:00
Job Id: 5135
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Partner with the Quality and Regulatory Affairs teams to ensure product integrity, regulatory compliance and conformance to all applicable State and Federal Laws
- Participate in the monitoring and maintaining an impactful staffing program within areas of direct payroll that drive cost savings, company efficiencies and service improvements, across various functions and businesses.
- Effectively partner with Procurement leaders of other entities to deliver additional value to the overall
- Lead project work in best practice deployment and new pharmacy integration.
- Drive operational excellence by fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Travel is required to provide oversight to ongoing projects including implementations and deployments.
- 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or other related preferred.
- Must possess well rounded business acumen in the long term care pharmacy industry, with a minimum of s years of progressive project management experience, including 5 years in a senior operational leadership role with best practice procedural development and deployment experience.
- Must have proven success in a regulated distribution environment in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or related industry.
- Demonstrated track record of well-developed and effective organizational, leadership, motivational, analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of long term care pharmacy dispensing systems and document imaging software.
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
Are you local to Michigan?
How quickly can you start?
Do you have at least 10 years of experience in a pharmaceutical setting?