Ponca City, Oklahoma
23 days ago
27 Apr 00:00
Ponca City, OK
Job Id: 6117
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the Production, Shipping and Maintenance Departments.
- Prioritize the safety, quality, efficiency and costs
- Develop strategic development plans to fit the corporate strategies and objectives
- Prioritize the coordination and direct the activities of the Production and Maintenance Dept.
- Take part in budget preparations
- Create and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Required experience with carbon black manufacturing/ production process
- Understanding in accounting principles, budgeting and cost management
- Proven success with labor relations, performance/ quality management and personnel safety
- Background with PC-network applications
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Christopher Achaibar
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.