about 2 months ago
19 May 00:00
Beverly Heights, PA
Job Id: 6335
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures in the Operations Department.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and disciplining employees.
- Responsible for collaborating with the director to determine the budget of the company.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Responsible to implement production and customer service standards, resolve problems, complete audits, and identify trends.
- Responsible to forecast an annual budget, schedule expenditures, and variances.
- Responsible to analyze safe, effective, and efficient process workflow and equipment layout.
- Responsible to work closely with inventory manager to track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels.
- Responsible to communicate with legal counsel and safety department to ensure all processes remain compliant with OSHA and other governmental regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in area of specialty.
- 8-10 years of experience in production field or related area preferably fresh produce.
- Management experience required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.