4 months ago
Job Id: 6716
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Planning and overseeing the Production, Shipping and Maintenance Departments.
- Prioritize the safety, quality, efficiency and costs
- Develop strategic development plans to fit the corporate strategies and objectives
- Prioritize the coordination and direct the activities of the Production and Maintenance Dept.
- Take part in budget preparations
- Create and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Carbon black manufacturing/ production process experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, budgeting and cost management
- Experience in labor relations, performance/ quality management and personnel safety
- Hands on with PC-network applications
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.