22 days ago
03 Aug 00:00
Managerial role in Operations Management within the Building Materials Industry
Job Id: 7092
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Operations Manager will have strong leadership skills handling Warehouse Operations. This role will require the manager to collaborate with the union workforce as well as having an understanding of work rules, policies, union contracts, receiving, warehousing and shipments of products.
- Handling costs, orders, maintenance, inventory control, equipment and trucking services
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Process improvement efforts in the Warehouse Areas and processes
- Informing plant management team & production scheduler on the outstanding raw materials that’s needed for scheduled production
- Handling inventory control level functions
- Responsible for the documentation of material loads (inbound/outbound). This will include timely inventory transactions along with preserving documents that follows guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Warehousing Management experience within the Building Materials Industry
- Proficient in OSHA and DOT functions
- Building materials experience is a must
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.